Our ServicesEverything you Need
With a complete range of services and strategic partnerships we have you covered. You won’t have to look any further for all things pertaining to the successful design, setup, and administration of your retirement plan.
We Can Do it All
Our complete range of services provides you, our client, with everything you need from setting up a plan that is most effective at achieving your goals, to ongoing administration, compliance, and consulting to make sure your plan stays on track.
Plan Design & Setup
Our first role in working with your plan is to ensure the plan is designed to meet the company’s objectives and is in compliance with IRS and DOL requirements.
- Fact-finding meeting to learn the company’s goals and objectives
- Projection of employee and employer contributions
- Preparation of plan documents and SPD
Plan Set Up
- Assist with vendor selection
- Coordinate plan conversion
- Support vendor during set up process
Plan Administration and Compliance Services
Each year we will assist you to make sure your plan remains in good standing with the IRS and DOL while assessing if the plan is continuing to meet your goals and objectives.
- Provide specific Action Items required to keep the plan compliant
- Determine optimal employer contributions
- Review plan activity to ensure consistency with the plan requirements
- Preparation of all required government filings including actuarial reports
Compliance Testing Services
- Complete Compliance Package
- Average Deferral Percentage and Average Contribution Tests
- Deferral and Deduction Limits
- Non-Discrimination and Coverage Testing
- Top-heavy Testing
- Complete Compliance Package
From time to time your plan may require services which fall outside of the scope of our normal plan administration and compliance services
- Plan restructuring due to ownership changes, significant staff changes and changing company objectives
- Plan mergers and terminations
- Assist with IRS and DOL Voluntary Compliance Program filings
- Review of Qualified Domestic Relation Orders
- Assist with Voluntary Compliance programs
PlanPartner is RSA’s enhanced plan service model focused on simplifying your role in the day to day administration of your retirement plan. PlanPartner allows you and your staff to free itself of many of the complex and time-consuming tasks required to properly operate your retirement plan.
- Coordination of plan contributions
- Monitor participant eligibility and enrollment
- Review and approve participant distributions
- Track participant loan payments
- Eliminate the need for you and your staff to spend time learning IRS and DOL requirements
The Path To Realizing Your Wealth Potential
RSA will work with you to design a retirement plan that meets your company’s objectives and satisfies IRS and DOL guidelines.
RSA will assist you to gain a clear understanding of the economic benefit of a new or improved retirement plan for your business. Results from our assessment drive the Plan Design process.
An RSA consultant will work with you to ensure your plan is designed to meet company’s needs and implementation goes smoothly.